Sunday 12 September 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to London I go!

I got it! I got the Face to face interview!

Found out on Friday, with this lovely little e-mail:

Dear Victoria,

Many thanks for taking time in the pre-screen interview for the Disney’s Cultural Representative Program. We were impressed by your performance and are delighted to invite you to the final interview stage.


More blurb tells me where and when it is. So, I've booked trains and hotel, and arranged to meet all the other interviewees (from both days) for a meal.

I have so much prep to do, finding out everything I can about Disney and Epcot, and reading up on the Disney work ethos etc. That, all while I'm trying to do stuff for my NVQ. I have 3 weeks to prep, as my interview is on the 1st Oct, at Disney HQ no less!

I'll let you know how the whole weekend goes afterwards. I'll try and keep in touch with the prep work too! Especially this random online form I have to fill in.

Keep dreaming! If I can do it, you can too!
Vikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment