Friday 17 September 2010

Application form/OMG Where's My Passport?!?!?!

Hey guys!

Excitement mounting further and further. I got around to filling in Disney's online application form last night. :D

I tried filling it in the other day, got as far as the penultimate page, then found out I needed my passport number. So begun the hunt for my passport. Having moved house a couple of months ago, there's still quite a few unsorted boxes, and things have been moved around a few times while trying to find homes for everything. I knew I'd seen my passport since we'd moved in, so I wasn't worried about having left it behind, but a couple of hours later, and I still couldn't find it!!

Eventually, we (my man and I) gave up hunting, and went to bed. I was really rather worried, as I knew I'd need to bring my passport to the interview in london, and I also know that I have 5 years left on it! I really didn't want to have to pay £70 odd and loose out on those 5 years.

Either way, the good news is that my wonderful man found my passport the next morning. It just so happened to be in the one box I didn't even *think* of (assumed it was full of candles). And so I filled in the wonderful online form! Starting again from the beginning, as the website won't save mid-progress. :(

So I guess you want to know a little more about this form? It's a very basic, job application form. Asks for personal details, info off your passport, emergency contact, basic education info (it doesn't even go as far to ask about GCSEs and A Levels!), oh - and employment history. The only annoyance is that you have to talk about each position (work or voluntary position) in 200 characters or less!!! Thankfully, my CV is mostly in bullet points, so it wasn't too hard for me.

So, all I need to do now is photocopy my passport and get a bank/credit card statement (one of which will be turning up in the post in a few days time!) and then I'll have everything I need to take to the interview!

Now, before this post gets any longer, I shall bid you adieu!

Keep on dreaming!
Vikki

No comments:

Post a Comment