Wednesday 1 September 2010

Baby baby steps

So, this morning I had my phone interview. I gave yummy jobs my home number, so no connection issues (like I've heard some people hard - that'd freak me out WAY too much). Nick was ever so lovely. I have spoken to him before when enquiring about stuff ages ago, and he was as nice as ever. Did a basic check on tattoos and piercings, double checked contact details, usual important sort of stuff. *Then* we got to the questions.

I think he covered pretty much every topic that needed covering. Questions about work, how to deal with customers, living away from home, living with other people, what I'd tell guests about Bristol (he stopped me saying he could tell I had more!). He didn't really ask about any past times or interests, so I didn't get to mention the uber-English bell ringing, but maybe next time.

Overall, I think it went ok. I'm just not sure if it went ok *enough*. I mean, I'm up against roughly 300 people for somewhere between 100 and 150 places at F2F interviews. I guess there's not too much more I can do now, except wait. Wait for a couple of weeks until "mid-September" (whenever that might be) to receive an email inviting me to London or turning me away. I honestly don't have any idea which way it will go, either. *shrug*

So yea, I'm slowly taking baby steps closer to the ever elusive goal that is Working For Disney.

Fingers crossed, as always.

Vikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment