Wednesday 13 October 2010

Change is for the good...

This post is coming to you from the past... I'm writing it before I can post it for various reasons. The first and foremost being that I'm not allowed to tell anyone the following:

So, having had my interview on the 1st, I came home and got on with things. So, whilst enjoying life (knowing that I wouldn't get any news for a few weeks), I suddenly got a phone call Thursday evening. A phone call is a phone call, you're thinking... but no! This wasn't just any phone call, it was a call from Nick. Nick of yummy jobs! Nick, asking me if I wanted to fly out to Florida on November 2nd!!!!


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



My heart was beating so fast, and my friend (who was visiting) had to remind me to breathe! Nick said that I couldn't tell anyone though (meaning the other applicants), hence why I can't publish this post yet.

So anyway, it's now the following Wednesday, and I've calmed down a LOT and processed everything a lot more. I've already booked my flight and sorted out my 4 months of Medical insurance. I've paid for my CRB check and sent that back to Yummy. I just hope I've filled it in correctly so that it can sorted sooner rather than later. They usually take 12 weeks to process, and I only have 3 after all!

I still need to book my visa appointment, which I can't do yet as I don't have my petition number. I also need to pay the program house assessment fee, which again I can't do as I don't have my applicant number! I've done everything I can do so far, and now I'm just waiting on other things before I can do anything else!

So, mainly, I'm just waiting on the other applicants to hear if they have places, so I can tell them my good news! Annoying thing is, Yummy have all been out of the office, in Switzerland, until today or tomorrow. So results won't be out until tomorrow or Friday at the latest! I just want to tell them, and publish this post, and shout on my facebook. But I can't :(

So for now, I bid you adieu, from the past. And fingers crossed I can publish this post sooner rather than later!

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust for the rest of the applicants!
Vikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment